Thursday, March 6, 2014

My Cute Crossdresser by Mitohi Matsumoto

Quick Rating: A

Purchase: Amazon

Blurb: What happens when a bunch of nerdy guys (without girlfriends) get together to try to catch a perverted predator on a crowded train - and decide to run a sting operation? But, how would they do that? Who or what would they use for a decoy to catch this predator? Oh, we know! Let's dress up one as a girl! Yes - HE is a SHE! He looks so cute! He's just perfect and anyone would fall for him! Including his classmates!

Review: This was my first Project-H title about crossdressing school-aged boys. As a BL enthusiast I wasn't sure what to expect of the genre, but I'd like to assume this was a very light, very moe introduction. My Cute Crossdresser's stories are very engaging and have lots of lusty crossdresser moe fantasizing and flirting! "Raising Decoy" (crossdresser and school chum team up to entrap train perverts in the name of justice) and "Spilled Milk" (pent-up schoolboys take turns kissing a male classmate asked to wear various girly costumes) are my two favorite stories, and occupy a little more than half of the book. The other stories are good too, just not my kink (cheerleader, actress, and alien bait).

Curious readers should keep in mind that there's no penetration or junk peeking out of panties (though the boys do have nice panty-encased baskets). This book is a flirty, fun read despite its lack of H scenes. I rabidly endorse My Cute Crossdresser as a gateway title for BL readers who want to explore other erotic manga genres!


Disclaimer: none

No comments:

Post a Comment